Who are we? Community of Lithuanian Pilgrims is self-depended, voluntary, non-profit and non-governmental organization established on the 9 of August 2004.
Community of Lithuanian Pilgrims is joining Christians who are going to the sacred places for the spiritual motives (pilgrims).
The main aims and goals:
- To organize or to help organize pilgrimages to the Lithuanian and foreign sacred places;
- To organize camps for pilgrims;
- To help foreign pilgrims to prepare route and to visit Lithuanian Christian sacred places;
- To organize conferences, seminars, learnings, meetings for pilgrims or for potential pilgrims;
- To publish books, travel guides and to provide other information for pilgrims.
Activities in the fields of: